Gammelgården Museum 25th
Spelmanstämma: The Immigrant Fiddle Fest!
Saturday August 20, 2016
Celebrating the Immigrant Fiddle with musical entertaininment, dancing and food!
Spelmanstämma is a long held Swedish tradition for fiddlers to gather on a lovely day, play tunes and teach each other new music. The music has never been written, it is always shared by playing only! This Annual Festival held on the Museum Grounds is a great activity for families..
Spelman = Fiddler / Stämma = Gathering
- 10:00 am Museum Buildings and Exhibits, Art Fair & Food Booths Open
- 10:30 am Children’s activities FREE until program begins
- 12:30 pm Scandia Community Band
- 1:00 pm Musicians Parade & Program. Musicians announced closer to the event
- 3:00 pm Historic buildings open again.
Historic Buildings open with Immigrant Activities
Scandia Butik Open
Call 651-433-5053 for more information
Always FREE parking!