Celebrates Midsommar Dag
Saturday June 20, 2015
Dance around the Majstång and celebrate summer with us!
In modern Sweden, Midsommar Dag is the most important holiday of the year and one of the most uniquely Swedish in the way it is celebrated. The Majstång is decorated with greens and flowers then raised in the center of town. Traditional Swedish music and dances celebrate the long days of summer!
Gammelgården Museum's Midsommar Dag Celebration
- Historic Buildings Open FREE 10:00 to 1:00 and after program
- 10:00 to 4:00: Craft and Art Fair, Geneology Booth
- 11:30 to 12:30: Children's "Immigrant for a Day" Activities, Games and Crafts
- 10:30: Gazebo Food Sales begin
- 11:00 to 12:30: Smörgåsbord $12.00 per person/$8.00 Child-no reservation needed
- 1:00: Raising of the Majstång followed by program of music and folk dances
Call 651-433-5053 for more information
Always FREE parking!